Learn by Quest is a program delivered to help the students improve their learning skills by encouraging them to ask their own questions and teach them how to formulate their own questions. This helps them to be Self-Directed Learners, freely generate new ideas, make meaning of what they are studying and name how they can use what they know. ordinations for parents to create an inspirational learning environment.
why "learn by quest" ?
Students who learn to ask their own questions become more curious.
- Nurture student passions and talents
- Empower student voice and honor student choice
- Increase motivation and engagement
- Foster curiosity and a love of learning
- Teach grit, perseverance, growth mindset, and self-regulation
- Make research meaningful and develop research skills
- Deepen understanding to go beyond facts and content
- Enable students to take ownership of their learning and to reach their goals
- Solve the problems of tomorrow in the classrooms of today
Learn by Quest is a program delivered to children and teenagers (individuals/schools) to help them improve their learning skills by encouraging them to ask their own questions. the program activities we offer include different topics such as space, Architecture, geology, and biology.
In addition, the program activities we offer to schools include camps, open days for students, workshops for teachers and parents to create an inspirational learning environment.